Wednesday, November 14, 2012

JAWWAAD + KIVA: "ROLL & TUMBLE" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO + LP)

"ROLL & TUMBLE" by JAWWAAD + KIVA (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) from JAWWAAD + KIVA on Vimeo.

Music video for the first single from new full length album "Roll & Tumble" by Houston's Jawwaad and NYC producer DJ Kiva. I recently ran into Kiva and had a chance to get the latest updates on his musical projects, one of them being this full length collabo w/ Jawwad.  Like most projects I've heard from Kiva, "Roll & Tumble" showcases his versatility both as a producer and musician, while Jawwad brings a new dimension to his sound. My favorite is the dreamy "Back to My Galaxy". 



1 comment:

Sheila Simmons said...

I heard your song on the dance station on Comcast. I like it a lot and will be playing it in my boot camp classes. Looked on ITunes but your song didn't come up so buying it here.